Extensive measures have been implemented to ensure the availability of health and care services and the general safety in the region during the event.
The Accident and Emergency Department (legevakt) at Solheimsgaten 9 is accessible from the E39 motorway, is open around the clock and has expanded its capacity during the championships. District branches (Fana, Åsane and Loddefjord) are open as normal.
Temporary accident and emergency stations
Stations have been set up in city centre. Their first priority will be to assist the ambulance service and the emergency medical service with serious incidents and to render support to the home care service. They can receive patients in the event of acute illness.
- Telephone 116 117 / + 47 55 56 87 60
- Opening hours 16–24 September: 08.00–19.00 (16 September: 08.00–15.00)
- Ny-Krohnborg school
- Sandviken medical centre (weekdays 08.00–15.00)
- Ladegården Nursing Home (weekdays 15.00-19.00, weekends as the others)
- Ulriken community centre (bydelssenter)
- Helsetorget medical centre in the city Centre
- The military bases at Vågsallmenningen and KoengenFirst aid
There will be first aid stations in the city centre during the entire time that the event is being held in the city. They will be located at Byparken, Torgallmenningen, Torget, Bryggen, Skolten and by Grieghallen, concert hall.
If you are ill and it is difficult for you to reach your regular doctor, you can visit the regular GP’s centre that is nearest you. Note: we urge you to ensure that prescriptions and sick notes are collected prior to the start of the cycling championships.
Illustrations: The municipality of Bergen/Geodata
- 113 Emergency medical assistance, dial 113
- Bergen Accident and Emergency Department (Bergen legevakt)
Telephone 116 117 / + 47 55 56 87 60
- How to experience the race
- Traffic Information
- How to get here
- Official Mobile App
- Day by day
- Health Information